During a time when business communication is more important than ever, we want to share some updates about one of our telephony partners, Allworx.
Allworx’s parent company, Windstream, announced this summer that they would be scaling back Allworx operations. Here is what we know about the different areas of the business:
• Engineering – Will continue to support current hardware/software.
• Operations – No interruptions are anticipated in the company’s ability to supply product to the market.
• Field Sales – Being downsized; as an Allworx partner, CPDI will still have access to sales staff and support on behalf of our customers.
• Tech Support – Still operating as usual.
• Products/Software – Allworx Connect server, phones, and software will still be widely available and supported. The older X-series are no longer being manufactured or supported, and its supporting software will not be updated beyond version 8.5.
At Connectivity Point, we are committed to supporting our customers as we work with Allworx through this current situation. Please be aware that CPDI maintains a service inventory of the Connect-series servers, parts, and Allworx IP phones. As one of Allworx’s leading dealers in New England, we have access to factory support. Our factory certified technicians will continue to provide the level of support you have received and expect from Connectivity Point.
Looking to upgrade your existing system? Connectivity Point has many options from which to choose. As an authorized dealer for Mitel and NEC, we have a phone system to meet your requirements. From a small office with a few phones, to a robust call center, CPDI has a telecommunications solution for you
As an Intermedia partner, Connectivity Point provides Intermedia Unite hosted VoIP, a full featured solution that provides free desk IP phones, smart phone and tablet apps, and softphones for workstations.
For additional information, please contact your CPDI Account Executive, or call CPDI at (866) 782-0200.