At Connectivity Point STANDARDS MATTER, and that includes when we are looking
to hire new employees. From the President on down, many roles are fi lled with
employees who came on as technicians, learned the business and moved through
the ranks. Our employees are our biggest asset, bringing know-how, customer
service and hard work to the forefront of everything we do. Just as we are looking
for the right people to join our team, we hope you are looking for the right company.
For more information about employment opportunities or to apply, email us at:
• $500 sign-on bonus paid after 6 months of employment
• Competitive wages, including $20/hr minimum starting wage, are paid weekly
• Health insurance contribution*
• 401K retirement plan*
• 11 paid holidays*
• Paid Time Off (PTO)*
• Company vehicle, gas card or mileage reimbursement*
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
• Life insurance*
• Cell phone*
• Work attire*
• Tool allowance*
*Not all benefits apply to all positions. Ask for details.
Connectivity Point is an equal opportunity employer
"I have been with CPDI from the start, 19 years, and with Doug [Connectivity Point President] for about 23 years. I have enjoyed working for Doug all these years as he genuinely cares about me and my family. Not only does Doug take care of his employees, he also makes sure to take care of our customers."
- Dan Hodgkin, Senior Telephony Technician