Like everyone else around the world all of us here at Connectivity Point Design and Installation are very aware of the global Coronavirus outbreak. We are closely monitoring any effects that this threat may have on our schedule, availability and safety of our employees, valued partners and our customers. In an effort to be fully transparent we wanted to share that we have mandated the following common sense steps be followed without exception by all CPDI employees and also any contractors that are representing CPDI across the globe:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick even if the symptoms are mild forms of headache or a slightly runny nose.
- Contact your doctor and notify them of your symptoms and let them decide the best next step for your treatment.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available use your elbow not your hand.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe (especially your phone).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
If any employee observes another employee not practicing safe and sanitary habits, they have been empowered to speak to that individual and remind them of the policies and notify the office for follow-up. We welcome feedback from our customers as well should they feel that an employee is not following the guidelines detailed above.
It is important to acknowledge that we have many on-going projects with tight timelines and we are mindful of how this virus may affect those projects. Connectivity Point is in constant contact with our suppliers and employees and will do everything in our power to prevent any delays.
As of now, we do not expect to have any interruptions with any ongoing projects nor have we been notified by distribution of any disruptions in our supply chain.
However, if changes occur, big or small, we assure you that we will let you know as soon as we are informed. We will stay on top of it and proactively search for solutions to best fit your needs.
Because this situation can be stressful we encourage you all to take care of and support one another, and to help share timely and factual information with your friends and colleagues. Continue to educate yourselves and the ones around you. We strive to create an environment of concern and respect for everyone. That’s more important now than ever.