Many schools are still using outdated technology that impacts their ability to communicate quickly and effectively. Connectivity Point has worked with more than 90 school districts throughout New England and South Carolina, installing key products that improve efficiency, productivity, self-management capabilities, and safety notification enhancements.
• Eliminate need for master clock
• Auto Daylight Savings adjustments
• No wiring needed—clocks can be hung anywhere
• Replace batteries every 3 years
• Power over ethernet (PoE) clocks also available—no batteries required
Smart paging server
• Bell tone schedules easily managed via browser interface
• Schedule pre-recorded announcements (pledge of allegiance, buses, etc.)
• Pre-recorded announcements activated on demand (fire drill, security alerts, etc.)
• On-demand all call paging announcements thru telephone system
• Can be retrofitted into existing legacy overhead paging systems
• Supports IP speakers and horns for coverage expansion
• Interface with existing alarm/security system
• Options for multiple alert devices – strobe, horn, etc.
Classroom telephone/staff phone system
• Intercom calling and transfer between extensions
• Voice mail with email delivery for teachers and staff
• Automated attendant – incoming callers use simple single-digit menu
• School hour/after holiday/Holiday/Snow emergency closing greetings
• Departmental voice mailboxes – general mailbox, absentee, sports events, etc.
• Immediate 911 alerts to staff (front office, principal, school nurse, etc.)
• Support for e911 mandates – Kari’s Law (dialing 911 without prefix) and Ray Baum Act (e911 addressable specific information to PSAP)
• Multiple options for staff and classroom telephones – analog, digital, VoIP
• Options for door entry systems, intercom call boxes, etc.
• Browser interface to manage phone system (staff name changes, embedded directory, etc.)
• Option for school district-wide connectivity between sites